Successful people I look up to
I have struggling with thoughts of failure lately, and I realised I need to visualise success in a better way in order to achieve it.
So these are the people I find successful and the reasons why
- Revolutionised space travel, road travel, tunnel travel?, solar energy and is widely regarded as A-Quality shit poster.
- I don't have ambition to be like Elon, the amount of sacrifice to achieve that is un-imaginable for me.
- Which is strange I generally regard myself as pretty ambitious human.
- Not only is he successful as a product manager, he also writes so well.
- I like the way he thinks about life and other stuff in general. And he is the main inspiration to start this public journal.
- To be more like him, I want to write more on product management and life in general.
- Creator of BannerBear.
- He is earning $30K per month from his side project. I want to do that someday.
- I want to create a successful side-project that can earn me some side-income without having my time tied to it.
- Has an amazing YouTube channel with at the time of writing had close to 7M subscribers
- That's a lot.
- Its funny all of us have a mental salary scorecard and this human here easily earns more than many of the CEOs in the tech industry.
- I don't think so I want to start a YouTube channel or become an influencer though.
- Another Youtuber I consider successful is Matt D'Avella.
- Owns a super successful cafe in my city.
- Has a YT channel as well. This seems like a common running theme.
Random people on r/indianfire
- People who've fired or have captured enough wealth to fire anytime they want.
This site has no analytics. For any feedback / comments / suggestions or to just have a cup of coffee, you can DM me here.© Vedant Lohbare.Twitter